With major fundraising events throughout the year and a growing donor base, volunteers play an important role in helping us meet and exceed our fundraising goals.
Join our volunteer community today and support sight-saving research.
- Ride for Sight Northern Alberta – July 7, 2018 | Cold Lake
- Ride for Sight Southern Alberta – July 22, 2018 | Bragg Creek
- Cycle for Sight – September 8, 2018 | Town of Sylvan Lake
- Vision Quest Edmonton (AMD) – October 12, 2018 | Royal Alexandra Hospital
- Vision Quest Edmonton (IRD) – October 13, 2018 | Royal Alexandra Hospital
- Comic Vision – November 2, 2018 | The Imperial
- Vision Quest Victoria – November 6, 208 | University of Victoria
Newfoundland & Labrador
- Cycle for Sight – August 12, 2018 | St. John’s Lions Club Chalet
- Cycle for Sight Ottawa – August 19, 2018 | CARP Fairgrounds
- Vision Quest Toronto (Inherited Retinal Diseases) – September 15, 2018 | | Toronto Reference Library
- Vision Quest Toronto (Age-related Vision Loss) – November 12, 2018 | | Toronto Reference Library
- Comic Vision Montreal – October 2, 2018 | Club Soda
Other Volunteer Opportunities
If you don’t see an event listed or if you would like to explore other volunteer opportunities, please download and submit a volunteer profile form and we will get back to you!